Thursday, March 29, 2012

ChApTeR 1 ~ Update information.











My BEAUTIFUL 2nd home ;) 

On the ferry to Seattle last Monday! 
Okay, so I'm planning on updating this as much as I can regarding my experiences but I only go Fridays and Saturdays so along with that, I'll be posting my fundraiser information and adventures also! :) I'm very excited to fund raise! So tomorrow I'm going to Seattle for a prep-class for iPOP! Classes go up until the iPOP! convention in July! I'm sooo excited! We get to go to Disneyland while we're there! :) And my brother Josh is taking a vacation when I go so we get to spend time with him too!! Regarding fundraising, I'm planning on calling the Arena to do a fundraising night! And I'm planning on doing a "Flapjack Fundraiser" at Applebees but we'll see about that one....haha. Well, that's all for now folks! Love y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment