Sunday, April 1, 2012

ChApTeR 3: acting & adjustments

On Saturday, my class consisted of practicing our monolouges. NORMAL. Haha. And then I had a second class which was my first one of that class called Image Development. We work on our image as "stars". This week it was mostly an introduction to the class but we also talked about how nutrition is very important in image! DUH! :) But I LOVE the teacher!! Next week we don't have any workshops because of Easter weekend. My mom picked me up on Saturday after all my workshops and we went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and got some good CHOCOLATE! I got cherry truffles and a carmel apple! Then we traveled over to her seminar with her friend. The seminar was for ABC protocol and such. It was AMAZING! It was so cool to listen to all the adjusting tips for ABC (Advanced Biostructual Correction) We also had some very good food with our seminar buddies at the Eastlake Bar & Grill! It was so yummy! :) haha. Then we went to the hotel for the night and watched James Bond - Quantam of Solice and it was just as good as I remember it! Then we got up at 6 and went to the last day of the seminar!! I learned so much! And I was a demonstration for a lot of the time! :) And it was just a good experience all-in-all. Tonight, we are going to go to Mirror Mirror in theaters! YAY!
Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment