Tuesday, March 27, 2012
MY BEGINNING!
Okay, so I'm just getting used to this bloggy thingy ;) And I love it! It's great! Haha. It's nice to lay off the Facebook for a while. :) I'll get you up to speed: I was accepted into this AMAZING school called "Seattle Talent" and it's helped me so much!! I auditioned for this huge convention in LA on Saturday and it was an amazing experience. Even if I didn't get it, I LOVED the chance. But, I did get it! I fly to LA in July and I'm starting all these fundraisers and I love the process. So, that's the whole reason I wrote this blog: to share my experiences :) Hope you enjoy reading it!! :D If you have any questions, feel free to ask them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it, keep it up.
ReplyDeleteThis is just to cool and exactly the medium to convey your meteor rise to fame and perhaps fortune as well. Your right, you can expand upon your adventures to the delight of us all here much more fashionably than on facebook thus directing your energies more specifically to the topic at hand. Now, you need to expand upon the fore mentioned audition. How did this come about? How did you prepare for it? What did you feel just and at the time of performance? So on and on. You have piqued my curiosity to the highest pitch.
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks! I think it's pretty cool too! :) The audition was on an email alert for auditions like we get every month but this one's for this HUGE convention in Los Angeles in July! I'm so exicted! All I needed was a commercial and a song but I ended up not singing for them but I didn't need to because I got a callback on Sunday! So I have prep classes until then and I'm fundraising until then for iPOP! because it's very prestigious and very expensive! Haha. But nothing we can't handle. Haha :) Anyway, during the audition, they made you feel very comfertable and not akward like some auditions but it made me feel like it was something I could see myself doing and with that mindset, I felt like I could achieve anything and I think they got the energy that I was sending off and they liked it! :)
DeleteLove you and hope you are doing well!